Villa Lapis Lazuli - Three Bedroom
Built to sleep up to six guests, the alluring Villa Lapis Lazuli is a new jewel in Santa Marina’s collection. The property has been designed with a fresh, modern approach that reflects the island’s lively, Mediterranean character and showcases the magnificent natural setting of ancient hills and sparkling seas.
Offering comfortable and relaxed living it is arranged across two storeys, where the spacious lounge, dining areas and kitchen occupy the ground floor. The contemporary styling that defines this striking villa extends to the two en-suite bedrooms, one with King-size bed, the other with Twin beds.
Opening out onto an expansive terrace, the villa offers spectacular views across the bay, whether lounging on the teak furniture or dipping into the freshwater freeform pool. The third bedroom is arranged across the entire first floor, where both the extensive King-size Master bedroom and lounge area lead onto private balconies.
Ground floor: Living room with flat-screen satellite TV, dining area and fully-equipped kitchen. One King-size bedroom, one Twin room, both with en-suite bathrooms. Fresh water infinity pool (6m x 5m) and large terrace with teak sun loungers, chairs and al fresco dining area.
First floor: En-suite King-size Master bedroom with spacious lounge area, both opening onto private balconies.
General: Air conditioning, wifi, Nespresso coffee machine, private parking and in-room safe.
- Dining Area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Spacious Living Room
- Two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Guest bathrooms
- Private Infinity Pool
- Butler service
- Air Conditioning
- Family room
- Flat Screen Television
- In-room safe
- Mini bar
- Nespresso coffee maker
- Acqua Di Parma Bath Amenities
- Our private villas enjoy all the services and facilities of the hotel including BUTLER SERVICE, 24-hour room-service and twice daily housekeeping service. All villas have private parking.
- Santa Marina offers exclusive private charters, Jet plane, speed boat and limousine services.
- The resort is gated with security and bodyguard or guide services upon request.
- The contemporary interiors of the villas are elegantly furnished with beautiful island colors, all recently decorated or re-furbished. All villas have outdoor teak sunchairs, dining tables and rattan lounge sofas.
- All the villas are a short walk from the main hotel facilities, restaurants and private beach.